Tuesday, July 29, 2008

X-Files...I want to believe.



Saw X-Files today. Thought it was very good. It was totally different than I expected though. Very good acting. I was happy to see how Scully and Mulder ended up. Very happy about that story line. I actually like their relationship.

The little ending tid bit was way cute. Stay past the credits. Thanks sis! One of my favorite quotes, though there are many one liners...Mulder talking about so called psychic to unbelieving FBI agent...Mulder-"If I were you I would be sleeping next to him kissing his butt." FBI agent-"He is a convicted pedifile." Mulder-"Well maybe I would stay out of his bed then." Like I said the movie was full of one liners. I will have to watch it again. Overall, good movie. 2 thumbs up!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm glad you liked it too. I agree about the one-liners. My fave I can't say cuz it's a spoiler, but it's when Scully gives Mulder a real zinger. You know what I'm talking about? And I got a kick out of trash-talking!Scully too. Oh, and the surprise when you first see Mulder, ha!

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

Oh yeah totally. I can't believe Mulder when you first see him. Holy moly what a difference. I like the zinger. LOL