Friday, August 15, 2008

My bling for the future...

I picked out what I wanted for an engagement ring and wedding ring. Stephen picked his out too! Bling Bling!! There are 40 diamonds on each 18 ct yellow gold band not including the heart diamond we picked out. His is white gold and carbon fiber that I plan on having engraved.

4 comments:

Lindy said...

Wow!! beautiful!! and congratulations! Do you have a date yet?

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

We are not officially engaged yet so no date but we are thinking maybe the beginning of January 2010. That is only about a year and 4 months away!

Kimberly said...

What the snot? This is the first I've heard of the impending nuptials! But I guess I can't say congrats officially until there's an official engagement.

BTW, LOVE the background! I guess you figured it out!

Miss you. Wish you would come out here and bring Stephen.

Anonymous said...

Absolutly gorgeous. I also love the background.
manda