Vacuums...
You know what I think about vacuums? I think they SUCK. Ha no pun intended. As far as we've come with the technology you would think they would work better. I have a really nice one and and its brand new. While vacuuming today the lovely smell of burning rubber began to fill my house. One would think they would have done away with the awful belts. They did away with the bags why not update them a little more. I HATE that smell and it takes forever to get it out of your nostrils. Taking those things a part is crazy then you have to deal with that dreaded belt. UGHHH....We now even have vacuums that vacuum for us. What the heck man?
Quotation of the day:
Some people shouldn't carry placenta except licensed placenta carriers.
Said by a girl in my anatomy class today. Long story! I laughed so hard though. Good times!
4 comments:
I wonder how loud those teeny vacuum cleaners are, and how much they cost in batteries. Maybe they have teeny potentially-stinky belts inside?
Placenta carriers? I have wanted a rumba cleaner forever. The do not run on regular batteries, they return to their docking station when the rechargable battery is low! way too expensive though :(
manda
Kimberly I bought a Irobot for my mom last christmas and it is the best thing ever! You don't buy batteries for it, it has a built in one. You can do about two rooms on one charge. Its very easy to use. Set it in the middle of the room and go somewhere. When you come back the whole room will be done. Only down side of it is that you need to empty the container where it puts the dirt every time you use it cause its small. Other than that it makes vacuuming easy! They also make a wet vac one that I want one day when I get a garage!
Has anybody stopped to consider what one those auto-vacs would do to the cat ot dog? Or better yet,what the cat or dog would do to it?
One has to be practical.
Mom, of course
Post a Comment