These are a list of things that I like that others might not like so much or may even find a little strange:
1. Hot dogs with cream cheese inside the hot dog.
2. Drinking buttermilk.
3. The smell of my cat, Abby's, breath.
4. The sound of my boyfriend snoring.
5. Staying up all night.
6. Cheeseburgers cooked in lard.
7. Eating lemons.
8. Not taking a shower.
9. Having my butt scratched (not that I've ever had this done before, mom).
10. Putting parmesan cheese on popcorn.
Now you do 10 things!
6 comments:
How funny! I've never even bought buttermilk until a few weeks ago when I needed it for pancakes. I tried to make a list and realized I'm kind of boring lol. All I could come up with was:
1.) I like to sprinkle hot coca mix on my vanilla icecream..it's like frozen hot chocolate.
2.) I really like to floss.
If I can come up with 10 I'll post on my blog:)
Hot cocoa mix on ice cream is weird but sounds very good. It made me think of another weird thing. I like putting frozen grape concentrate on vanilla ice cream. It's called a purple cow!
Do you know who invented Purple Cows?
Mom
No other comment is necessary as you already know what it would be.
I thought you invetented purple cows mom?
Purple Cows. How marvelous! I remember eating them at your house:) I have not had one in a while though. Now April you are a pretty crazy girl...some of those were strange...but I still love you!
I'm going to do this on my blog if I can come up with 10 things. I'm not as crazy as you.
Post a Comment