My Mom sent this to me while I was gone camping over the weekend with Brian. This is hilarious. When the song first starts off it sounds like another cliche country song talking about mistakes made and going to church to make up for what you've done and looking for forgiveness. After about 30 seconds you soon realize that the lyrics are anything but looking for forgiveness. As horrible as it seems, everyone knows someone they could dedicate this song to. People try to be strong and positive...I know I try, but this guy sings the words that we feel in our times of sadness/hurt. We just don't have the guts to say them out loud sometimes. I think everyone that reads this blog post can relate in some way with somebody. Enjoy and laugh. Don't take it too seriously...life is too short. Love those that love you (Brian, I love you!!!)
Stay tuned for a blog post about my camping trip with Brian. Hopefully I will do it tomorrow night. It was a blast and I appreciate him and his family for their kindness over the wonderful weekend!
1 comment:
funny! definitely relatable
Post a Comment