My computer and AWWW I have a picture of Brian and I!:

My phone. Yes I have my own extension and voicemail, but don't call me LOL:

See I actually have all real walls except one cubical wall. So nice! It looks kind of bare. I have more things hung up now.:

Love Generously, Praise Loudly, Live Fully:

Look I even have 2 windows!!!:

My Dad after getting home from the hospital. He had knee replacement surgery. I won't share the pic my step-mom sent me of his knee and the staples.:
Went to the Switchfoot and Goo Goo Dolls concert!:

Goo Goo Dolls! They were freakin AWESOME:

A drunk woman hit mine and my neighbors mail boxes. She only stopped because my mail box got stuck under her car and she couldn't drive.

She drove all the way through my neighbors yard and almost hit both of their cars.

Quote of the day: "As you grow older, you discover that you have two hands: One for helping yourself, the other for helping others".
I am considered now a "Professional Social Worker", which is a fancy way of saying that I am working as a social work student in the professional field. This quote means a lot to me!
1 comment:
you go girl! you are really living life fully.
Post a Comment