I am beyond stressed out. My first final is on Tuesday. My last final is next Tuesday the 16th. Most of my finals involve both a written and oral exam. I have a fear of public speaking so you can image how tough that is for me. I am also trying to end up with 3 A's and 1 B! Wish me luck. I cannot wait until it is over. I REALLY need that month off. I want to lock myself in my house for 3 days and sit in front of the TV and not do ANYTHING. Right now I want to rip my hair out I'm so stressed. I'm too old for this. Better late than never I guess right? Pray for me, I need it.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Too old?!? Lemme tell you about being too old for the stress of school AND work! That's me in case you couldn't guess. lol.
2 comments:
Too old?!? Lemme tell you about being too old for the stress of school AND work! That's me in case you couldn't guess. lol.
Good luck sis...you will be in my thoughts and prayers. The hard work and stress will make the joy in being done that much greater!
Post a Comment