Thursday, January 22, 2009

Weight Watchers

So I started weight watchers about a week ago. In my first week I lost 9.8 pounds!! I'm doing really well and it hasn't been too hard. I count points every day and I have only gone over once. I have a lot of weight to lose to fit into my wedding dress but it gives me something to work for. Progress is anticipated. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

go girl go!

Anonymous said...

I thought that was your cat at first!

Brooke said...

That is great! I need to start WW again. I did it after I had Avail and lost 30 lbs. I have been really slow to do it this time.

Lindy said...

You and me babe! It's sad how my metabolism has basically stopped working...after years of being on hyper drive it finally crashed. The WW ice cream bars help though. I always try to save enough points for one of those before bed. It helps make it easier. We just have to keep telling ourselves it will all bbe worth it... It looks like you are rockin' though if you lost that much in one week. Keep it up girl! And you will be inviting me to your wedding right?