Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love...

So everyone knows but I want to put it into words that I am madly in love with a man named Stephen Gomez! He treats me like a queen. We had such a nice Valentine's Day. I get so incredibly happy if he is even in the same room with me. A good night for me is just sitting next to him on the couch watching tv. I like to have his arm around me or to put my legs on his lap. We don't have to go out and spend money or have a bunch of fancy dinners. I'm happy with hamburger helper, hawaiin punch, and Stephen! He does so much for me. He always makes sure I have food in my stomach, a smile on my face, and even helps with my bills when he can. He also helps me with my homework. The biggest help is with my Economics quizzes online. I don't know what I would do without him. He works hard all day and then spends hours helping me with my homework and never complains. He tells me he loves me every chance he gets and would give me the world if I asked for it. My future in laws are moving here in the next few days and I'm so thankful we get along. They raised a great man. I'm happy that they are moving here and that our kids will have both sets of grandparents here to love them. He is going to be the best dad! I love him and I'm thankful he waited 14 years for me.

"There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved."

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I like Stephen. He's definitely a keeper. So happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, how sweet. Moms like that sort of thing.
Mom

RyDeb.White said...

This is wonderful. I'm so happy for you! I'm glad you found a good one:)