Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Post Generator...

Holy Snapping Duck Do! I just climbed out from under my rock and realised I have not updated this since Paris Hilton was in jail... You would not believe that I actually have a life. Jealous much? Don't be, it was very painful..

I am recuperating with sleeping my way to the top, learning to fart the theme to neighbours, just generally being a terrible burden to the bodyguards of the blogger I am stalking, my day seems to involve the authorities from the second I am woken by murderous Teletubbies to I run out of alcohol. I am avoiding recapture. but this damned rock is heavy.

I will try to remember I promised you won't blog until the next time booze prices go up and I have to get sober for a while. Sincerest apologies. Unless of course the pool with the cocktail bar is heated!.

[I created this blog post on The Lazy Blogger's Post Generator.]

No comments: