Sunday, February 28, 2010

Rhea Memorabilia...

I have a friend on my support group for Pet Bereavement that wrote a poem about Rhea. It is very sweet.

Rhea

Lord, when time has come please help me be strong
my sweet friend was sick; something's terribly wrong
The vet checked her over; there's nothing she can do
It is with great sorrow I have sent her; home to You

Please take her back home; on the wings of a dove
into Your loving arms; up in heaven above
Take her to a meadow; where she can run free
under bright sunlight; among the green grass and trees

She's been a part of my life now; for so many years
I miss her so much; my eyes are filling with tears
I have said my goodbyes
as I know she'll watch over me; through her loving eyes

I'll never forget her; I'll see her one day
tell her we'll meet at the again; what more can I say
I'll cherish the memories; of the time we both had
I can’t imagine life without her, I just feel so incredibly sad




This is a heart necklace that I got at the place where Rhea was cremated. Her fur is inside the heart. I had her name and date of death hand engraved on the heart. He did a great job.


I met a friend online that does photo shop and she did these pictures of Rhea. Here is Rhea in clouds with her halo!
Rhea earning her wings.Rhea at the "Rainbow Bridge".

Rhea is very missed not just by me but by Rhea's mother Abby and my dog Charlie. They have been needing constant attention and affection.

2 comments:

Jill Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful poem! I hope you are doing okay. I can't imagine losing a pet.

Kimberly said...

I especially like the picture of her with the halo.