Saturday, May 8, 2010

My dress...

Well since I am not getting married next summer anymore I thought I would do a blog about my wedding dress, etc. My sister and I were talking and we realized that she had not seen my dress. The idea of a blog came up. We said it didn't really matter if pictures were released. I do plan on wearing this dress someday. It won't be for awhile of course as I don't have a boyfriend anymore (though I do have a "first date" tonight for the first time in many years thanks to a church friend playing matchmaker!). The dress is not exactly temple ready but it is close. Some minor alterations will have to be made to the top of the sleeves but that is probably it! These are not great pics as the dress is quite wrinkled from being in a bag for so long. Just imagine my skinny hotness wearing it and all dolled up! You can click on the images to enlarge them...Enjoy

My Vail:

My gorgeous, expensive, hand made wedding gown!:





This picture does not do the train justice. It is gorgeous and quite large!

My shoes!!!!:



Quote of the day: "I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."-Marilyn Monroe

2 comments:

Don and Sandy said...

Its beautiful and I hope it can be altered to fit your new skinnier body. Also most of the brides I have seen in the temple wear a temple dress and then put on their bridal dress before they walk out of the temple. It looks fine to me.

Kimberly said...

I can tell the dress is very flattering. I love it!