Monday, May 3, 2010
Pink...
I can't get enough pink. I was able to do something good and healthy for myself. I was at target with my friend on Saturday and I was able to buy some new sheets for my bed. I have a support group for people that have gone through bad break-ups. They said one of the first things I should do is buy new sheets. I have not been able to sleep well since Stephen broke up with me. The group said I can't really get rid of the bed but I can change the sheets. See Stephen and I used to lye on my bed and watch TV and cuddle. Too many memories you know. Really my whole house is like that but I have learned that I need to change the things I can and I am. Well now that I don't have a boyfriend I decided to get what I want and I wanted PINK!!!! I have always wanted pink sheets. My favorite color is pink and I just want to be totally girly right now. The night I got them I washed them with lots of fabric softener to make them even softer! I slept better that night than I have in 3 weeks. WOO HOO to new pink sheets and moving on slowly but surely! Here are a few pictures.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
definitely very girly. I love it. Goes well with the animal print. I bet your pets love it too. Are the sheets covered in fur yet? Maybe you should just get angora sheets and be done with it.
Charlie usually lies on the blanket that is now at the foot of the bed in that pic (the animal print one you mentioned sis). I had it up by my chest when it was cold. That is Rhea's blanket that was in the living room. She would always sleep on it and I haven't washed it or put it back in the living room since she passed away. I also wrapped her in that blanket when she passed away. Sad story :( Charlie is obsessed with that blanket now! SO, the sheets are not covered in fur! Abby either sleeps by my head or on the chair next to my bed. It is really quite cute.
I can atest to the lovliness of the pink sheets. One of the great advantages of not having boyfriend (husband etc) is that you do just what you want.
Mom
You GO girl! Now is the time. It's all about April! You deserve it!
Post a Comment