Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Out with the old, in with the new...


If anyone of you know someone that is looking for a wedding dress I am selling my old dress. It is associated with two engagements that fell to pieces and I didn't want that to be any part of Brian and I's relationship. My mom and I went to go look at wedding dresses and I found the perfect one. It was so great to have that experience with my mom. I now have a dress that doesn't have long sleeves (long sleeves with a July wedding, not fun), this dress is light weight and full of bling! It already fits me almost perfectly and only a few alterations need to be made. I also got one of those head band tiaras that is going to look great with my veil. Anyway, I am trying to sell my old wedding dress and here is the link to what I set up on craigslist:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/clo/2215320962.html

Brian and I had a great first Valentine's Day. I had to work 12 hours at my internship but when I got home there was a dozen hot pink roses with the most romantic, heartfelt card for me. He also had dinner ready and sparkling cider! Tonight we are going to the Suns game too! He is the best! I can't wait until next Valentine's Day because Brian will be my husband! The wedding plans are coming along well and all my family has been excited planning their trip out here. I can't wait!!

No comments: