This is the hotel we stayed at on our wedding night and the night after. The waterfall by the front door was so pretty.
The tub was relaxing.
We didn't spend any time in the living room but it was cozy looking.
Well I took this picture the morning we left so the bed was messy! It was the most comfortable bed ever.
This was the view from our balcony.
We had a full kitchen and a washer/dryer.
I took this picture of my bridal bouquet after we left the hotel. I was holding it.
A few people (Shelly, Eric, and Paul!) came to our hotel on our wedding night and decorated Brian's truck. Very tricky!
We saw a double rainbow on our way to Flagstaff for our honeymoon.
Brian and I on our honeymoon.
We went horseback riding. It was a total blast. I put the wrong picture on here. I meant to put the one up that actually showed the horses while we were riding. I am on a horse in this picture but I was trying to get a pic of Brian behind me. The terrain was rough and I really needed to be holding on with both hands so it didn't work out too well. Oh well!
We went to Lowell Observatory and looked at Saturn through this telescope.
We rode the ski lift to the top. The sign above the bathroom entrance said,"The highest bathrooms in Arizona". I got to use the restroom at 11,500 FT.
Going back down the ski lift.
Handsome ;)
This was the view from our hotel room in Flagstaff.
We went to the Grand Canyon as well. It was cold everywhere we went and we loved it.
These deer let us get so close to them.
This is a watermelon kiwi lemonade. One of the best drinks I have ever had! I got this when me, Brian, my Dad, Step Mother, Step Sister and her kids all went out to eat in Las Vegas.
My Dad and Step Mother when we were waiting for our food. It was so cool that they moved back to Las Vegas from Hawaii just 2 days before Brian and I went to Las Vegas.
Brian and I at the Hard Rock Cafe. He was excited to get a Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas 40th Year hat!
This is us at the top of the Stratosphere.
We were at the Bellagio. We got a great view and got even luckier. They were doing tests all afternoon. They did show after show one after another. It was a really amazing experience.
We went camping the beginning of October. We had a great little set up. It was 40 degrees when we got there in the afternoon. We were very prepared thank goodness. That is our new tent! Inside we had a blow up mattress that is thick just like a real queen mattress. On top of that we had a thick blanket. Then we had our 20 degree sleeping bags zipped up to make one sleeping bag!! We then had a comforter on top of our sleeping bags.
We were up around 7,500 ft. and had a beautiful view from our camp site. The sunsets were so gorgeous. We had to get in the tent about an hour after sunset because it was too cold to be out. With the wind chill it was about 10 degrees. Brrrrr
What a view. We were lucky to get the very top camp site I thought, but we had the entire mountain to ourselves. We figured that we were the only crazy ones to be camping in that weather! It was so nice to be completely alone up there.
We were all packed up and ready to go home. Brian does such a good job at packing up his truck with his cool cover. Well, we loved the cold weather but my hands hurt so bad for a week. They had like freeze burn or something. I always had gloves on but when I washed my hands it burned to use the water. I can't wait to go camping again! We have the coolest camping gear!
I bought this for Brian as a wedding gift. It's titled, Together- "For those who have found their true partner in love and life".
I love this wall. The bottom right is a plaque that says, "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away". On top of that is a mix of frames. There are some of my favorite wedding pictures in there! It says, "Faith makes all things possible, Love makes all things easy, Hope makes all things work". To the left there is a picture of Brian and I in Sedona the day he proposed to me. Above that there is a small plaque that says, "Families are Forever". Then there is a pic that has a B+A with a heart around it carved in a tree. A close family friend did that I believe on her computer (It looks so real!). There is a picture of the Mesa LDS Temple which is where Brian and I got married. Brian's sister took that picture. On the far left there is our wedding announcement picture framed. At the top it says April & Brian McCoy July 8, 2011. On the part that is matted, we had people sign it at our family dinner the night before the wedding.
This is so cool. Our last name, McCoy in a black frame that was hand made. In the center it has, Est. 2011!!
One thing that I really wanted for a wedding gift was this quilt. When we got back from our honeymoon we had a few gifts waiting for us. This quilt was one of them. I was SO excited. It is so comfortable and I love the colors. By the way, that is our dog Charlie lying on his blanket/bed (though he ends up on the bed with us for a while!.
I love how well the quilt matches with some other fantastic gifts we got. We got those king sized hand made pillow cases. They are grey with white trim. They are satin like. They are SO soft. One of my bridal shower gifts were these incredible sheets. They are 1500 thread Egyptian cotton sheets. Yes I said 1500 thread!!! I didn't even know they made 1500 thread. It is like sleeping in a little bit of heaven! They have deep pockets too which is good. I got rid of my old mattress when Brian brought his pillow top mattress over.
The top picture is the Mesa LDS Temple. I got this picture in a little package from the temple after Brian and I got married. I bought a nice frame for it. Underneath that is our Temple Certificate of Marriage for time and Eternity! Then my Sister-in-Law Christa made the sign that says, Always kiss me good night. It's awesome because he always does kiss me good night. At first I reminded him but now he kisses me and tells me he loves me. We make sure we always do that every chance we get! I have done a lot around the house. This is a small look. I have a china cabinet that is full of wedding keepsakes like the guest book, cake cutting utensils, champagne flutes, unity candle, cake topper, my dried bouquet, Brian's boutonniere, the memory vase in honor of Brian's Dad, and tons of pictures, etc.! I wish I could share all of it.

1 comment:
I so enjoyed these great photos. Each represents a good memory. It is a duty and joy to keep on making them.
Mom
Post a Comment