Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ham...

Stephen called me at 12:45 a.m. to tell me that he was dreaming of ham. I told him I had a grilled cheese sandwich with ham before he went to bed and now he is dreaming of and wanting ham. He told me I should do a blog about ham. He was probably joking but I thought I shall do a blog about ham. Ham is yummy and goes well with so many things. I had a delicious sandwich and shall make another one for dinner tomorrow, well technically tonight since its after 1:00 at night. I have so much meat in my fridge I don't know what my sister is going to eat while she is here. We will for sure have to get to the store. I do have a lot of fruit though! Anyway back to my point that HAM RULES, especially if you are dreaming about it!!!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

ok you won't believe this: two minutes before I read your post I gave my kitty a treat of ham.

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

That is sweet. Kitty loves ham too!

Anonymous said...

Lmao! Great post! I still need to eat some ham!

Anonymous said...

You can be such a ham. Sorry 'bout the bad joke
Mom