Tuesday, May 26, 2009

SHE'S 39 TODAY!!!



Today is my Sisser's Birthday!!! She is the best. I would consider her one of my best friends. She is always there to listen and gives the best advice. She is where it's at. She has been visiting in Arizona the past few days and it's been the most fun I've had in a long time. I really really enjoy her company and I'm sad she has to go home today. I wish we lived closer together. I trully miss her and her sweetness and her lovely family. She was so much fun to grow up with though I was 8 when she went off to college. She would take me to my friends houses and was always super duper nice to me even when I was an obnoxious child hanging on her sisters leg. One thing I have been envious of is my sister's dancing skills. She has mad ballroom dancing skills. She and her husband rock. They also produced two fantastic children that I love dearly. My sister works hard to provide for her family and works hard to keep in shape. She has a smokin bod and she looks younger than me! I love you sis! Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

aw, this is the sweetest. I love you little sister.

Lindy said...

She is pretty amazing isn't she? Our lives just wouldn't be the same with out her! So lucky that you got to spend the weekend with her.