Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fun with my sister...

I had a lot of fun when my sister was visiting last week. My dad and step mom visited and we had a good time walking around the beautiful hotel they stayed at. I wish we could have spent more time with them. We swam, had a BBQ, shopped, and had manicures and pedicures compliments of my step dad! I am anxious to see the pictures she took but she can't get them on her computer right now. Hopefully soon. We had a great time. I was really sad when she left and my house was really lonely. We also ate a lot of fruit and angel food cake. Sister time is so great especially since I very rarely get to see her. Come back soon please!!

1 comment:

RyDeb.White said...

Sisters are great! It stinks living far away from them. I love the pink nails!