Friday, June 26, 2009

Pet Peeves....

All the pet peeves I could come up with in 15 minutes:

1. When drivers hold down the horns longer than necessary.
2. Being flipped off.
3. Being tailgated.
4. People that talk over other people. Interrupting
5. People who tell their kids to "SHUT UP" because they're crying. Have you heard of hugging your child?
6. People that walk off without their kids saying good-bye because their kid wants something. What if someone took off with your kid, idiots.
7. People that come to America and expect us to speak their language.
8. People that can't speak correctly.
9. Telemarketers.
10. People that pull in front of you and then slow down.
11. Cashiers having inappropriate conversations with coworkers whilst helping you. Like they are cool.
12. Waking up early in the morning.
13. Lastly, when people don't change the toilet paper roll when they use the last of the toilet paper.

2 comments:

RyDeb.White said...

I so agree with 11. We were at Ben & Jerry's (yum!) yesterday and one of the girls started wispering into the other girls ear and laughing. I don't think they were talking about us, nor do I care, but it's rude! CustomerService101 no wispering in front of customers!

Kimberly said...

I especially agree with #5. Like telling anyone to shut up is going to soothe them. Selfish and nasty rude.