I am so glad the fifth season premiere of "So You Think You Can Dance" quickly answered my No. 1 question: Would Katee's roommate, Natalie Reid, audition again this year? OK, so they didn't get to it until the last five minutes of the two-hour episode.
Not only did Natalie return (yay!) but her audition was light-years ahead of everyone else's -- clearly the last year has given her lots of dance prep time. All the judges agreed that it would be a crime if she didn't make it into the Top 20 and I'm inclined to agree!
I can't believe they cut her withouth even asking her to dance for her life. There is something wrong with the judges. She was the best one there. I was so sad to see her go.
2 comments:
Ah yes of course I remember her. I loved her too. She was lovely. Thanks for the tribute.
Its just TV ratings Drama on the part of the judges.
Post a Comment