Please buy me this purse, or one similar. I have wanted this purse for SO long. I found it for dirt cheap on ebay. It's usually well over $300.00. That is if you can out bid the other bidders. I like the "patchwork" purse from coach with a strap long enough to put around my shoulder and big enough to hold all my stuff. I also like the brownish colors with zebra print and blue colors. A matching wallet would be ideal too. I got the idea to ask for something I really wanted from my sister. Its a good idea. I hope I get it! It never hurts to ask right. You can find it here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-PASTEL-PATCHWORK-TOTE-BAG-PURSE-LEATHER-RARE_W0QQitemZ310159982795QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item4836f9c0cb&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
3 comments:
I'd buy it for you but I'm a bit broke right now honey :(
you go girl. it's true: you never know.
aw, bidding has ended. I wonder how much it went for?
Post a Comment